$270,000 Learn More >
Imperial Chinese Famille Rose Vase
$130,000 Learn More >
Chinese Song Dynasty Ge-Yao Brush Washer
$40,000 Learn More >
Chinese Famille Rose Ding Censer
$17,500 Learn More >
Cecil Kennedy English Still Life Painting
$25,000 Learn More >
Sydney Laurence Mt. McKinley Oil
$11,000 Learn More >
Dale Chihuly 2-Piece Castilian Red Pheasant Macchia Set
$40,000 Learn More >
Kiritsu Kosho Kaisya Japanese Mixed Metals Urn
$22,000 Learn More >
Édouard Cortès Parisian Street Scene Painting
$22,500 Learn More >
Thomas Hill Yosemite Oil Painting
$50,000 Learn More >
Morris Graves "Winter Bouquets" Painting
$10,000 Learn More >
Kenneth Callahan "Time and Space" Oil
$30,000 Learn More >
Kiritsu Kosho Kaisya Japanese Mixed Metals Vase
$7,000 Learn More >
Mark Tobey Untitled White Writing Painting
Download and Bid
GET OUR SMART PHONE APPLICATION VIA
Timed Online Auction Registration
Bidders must register to bid for each auction through bid.mbaauction.com.
A valid credit card will be required to register. By registering you are agreeing to our
Terms and Conditions.
Once registered you will receive two emails, one stating that you registered and one stating that you have been approved to bid.
You may start bidding after receiving the second email. To leave absentee bids select a price from the drop down box, then
click the green check mark icon to record it.
All bids are subject to a 25% buyer's premium. All bids must be placed online as no in-house absentee or phone bidding is available.
Invoices must be paid within 48 hours of auction close. ALL MERCHANDISE MUST BE REMOVED WITHIN SEVEN DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE OR IT WILL BE
FORFEITED AND RESOLD. If not removed, the buyer may be subject to suspension of bidding at our auctions.
Timed auction lots will close once every 30 seconds from start time. If a lot gets a bid within the last minute, it will stay open for
another minute until there is no more bidding. Absentee proxy bids may be placed through
Absentee bids placed through bid.mbaauction.com cannot be withdrawn
by the bidder. Please call our gallery at 425-235-6345 if any bid needs to be withdrawn. We must be contacted at least 2 hours prior
to auction start to modify/retract any absentee bids.
If any item(s) must be shipped, please contact one of the shipping companies from our
preferred shippers list as we do not offer in-house shipping.
Live Auction Telephone & Absentee Bidding Registration
- Telephone and absentee bid forms must be emailed, faxed, or received 24 hours prior to auction.
- No telephone bids are accepted for less than $500.00. Absentee bids accepted for under $500.00.
- Bidders should examine lots offered as all items are sold as-is.
- Bidders agree to accept our Terms of Auction when bidding. A 20% Buyer's Premium will be added to all absentee bids and an 25% Buyer's Premium will be added to all online or telephone bidding. Online bidding is not available at all auctions.
- MBA will make a good faith effort to accommodate bidders but will not be held responsible for errors or telephone disconnection if such occurs. MBA will call the telephone bidder as per instructions 3 minutes prior to auction lot being offered.
- Winning bids must be paid in full by no later than 48 hours following auction or notification of your winning bid. Items purchased may not be shipped until
full payment is made.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs and purchasing insurance (if desired). MBA will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of goods while in transit. We will be happy to work with any shipping company from our Preferred Shipper List.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Subject Line: ABSENTEE BID
- Bidder Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number (with area code, and country code, if applicable)
- Full Mailing or Shipping Address
- Date of the Auction
- FOR EACH ITEM YOU ARE BIDDING ON:
- Item Number
- Item Description
- Bid Price (U.S. Dollars)
A valid credit card number will be required in order to execute telephone or absentee bids. We accept only Visa, MasterCard, cashiers check, or bank wire.
WE DO NOT SHIP COINS, FINE JEWELRY, GUNS, OR ANY ITEMS CONTAINING IVORY. Buyer Pays All Actual Packing and Shipping Costs.
MBA will only ship item(s) that will fit into a 12"x12"x8" box and will not ship item(s) out of the country. We ship within the US ONLY.
Any item(s) larger than that the buyer can use any company from our Preferred Shipper List